Live. Love. Engage. Podcast Interview: Co-parent Strategies that Work
I had the pleasure of chatting with Glora Grace Rand, host of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast recently. During our interview, I shared more about my co-parenting experience, how to co-parent in a way that helps my son manage living in two homes, and how the Home Sweet Homes Co-parenting Journal and Planner helps children and parents manage this situation.
On this episode of the Live. Love. Engage. podcast, we also discussed the following:
- What prompted me to write the book.
- How reading about my son’s time at his dad's home helped me co-parent.
- What I learned while creating her book.
- The highlights of creating this co-parenting tool.
- How what you hear often becomes the language you use.
- Important strategies to practice for better co-parenting.
- What happens when we don’t deal with our own childhood issues.
- My personal separation experience
- The type of household Fiona was raised in.
- Advice for people who want to co-parent better.
- How “Home Sweet Homes” can help preserve memories.
- Who the Home Sweet Homes Journal is for and not for.
- My mental ups and downs through her co-parenting journey.
More about Gloria Grace Rand: She is the founder of the L.O.V.E. Method™. Women entrepreneurs hire Gloria to become spiritually aligned with their business so they can be more successful doing what they love. Even though they’re great at what they do, most are struggling to connect with their ideal clients and need a boost in confidence. Gloria helps them trust their inner wisdom, so they can attract and convert more clients. Bottom line, you are guaranteed to live fully, love deeply, and engage authentically with Messages from the Heart.