Based on our Home Sweet Homes Co-parenting Journal, the All About Me, by Us Journal ensures ANY family can build connection while supporting the mental health of their kids.
Made for families with kids ages 4-12, All About Me, by Us is a beautiful 276-page journal and yearly undated planner that fosters a meaningful and positive parent-child connection while impacting kids’ overall well-being, growth, and development.
All About Me, by Us was successfully funded on Kickstarter in July 2023! The journal is currently being manufactured and will be shipped in December 2023 in time for the holidays!
Inside you'll find:
- Getting started guide
- 'All About Me' activity pages
- 12 Empowering monthly affirmation themes
- 12 undated monthly calendar spreads
- 5 undated weekly spreads per month
- 12 Child/parent reflections and writing prompts
- Weekly challenges (60 included!)
- Free space for creativity (2 lined and 3 blank pages per month)
- Medical history
- Emergency contacts
- Address book
How is it different from the original Home Sweet Homes Journal?
- Emotions chart – Helps parent(s) and/or caregivers teach children about emotional literacy.
- Family journal prompts – Use these prompts to create meaningful daily entries and foster deeper and quality conversation.
- Create a family mission statement – Work together to create a family mission statement to inspire unity and family goals.
- Undated 12-month weekly planner. Flexible to start anytime
- Dimensions: A5 size, 5.8" x 8.3" x 0.8". Portable size will easily fit in a child’s backpack
- Weight: just over 1 pound
- 276 colorful pages throughout the book
- Hardcover with a matte finish. Sturdy enough to withstand back and forth travel
- High-quality 120 gsm paper inside
- Lay-flat binding
- Two ribbon bookmarks, cream and green, to quickly access most used sections